Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 15, 2016

Let Go Let God with Dedication

My spirit soars with a sense of purpose.
 
My dedication to my family reveals itself through my ongoing love for them. My dedication to God shines forth in my love and faith and by my ongoing commitment to be my highest and best self. Made in the image and likeness of God, I strive to be the “best me” I can be. To do that, I align myself with the all-good, everywhere-present wisdom of God. In my relationships with others, in my thoughts and prayers, in my daily activities, I am a conduit of divine energy and life. My faith strengthens, my mind clears, and my spirit soars with a sense of purpose. I am living from a foundation of faith. Living in love, on purpose, is more than just a commitment. It is my way of life.
My soul is satisfied as with a rich feast, and my mouth praises you with joyful lips.—Psalm 63:5

No comments:

Post a Comment