Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Let Go Let God with Grace Upon Grace

My heart is open to the extraordinary gifts of divine grace.
 
The greatest deed cannot earn me God’s grace, just as the worst mistake cannot keep me from it. Grace is independent of anything I say or do. It is the natural effusion of love itself. Love intrinsically seeks to extend itself. When love exceeds my expectations and wildest dreams, I experience it as grace. Divine grace prepares a path for me to move forward with compassion and forgiveness for all. Immeasurable and unrestricted, grace flows to me and through me regardless of my troubles, sorrows, or joys. Grace expands my ability to experience the richness of life. God is good, all powerful, and giving. My heart is wide open and receptive to the glorious gift of God’s abiding grace.
But each of us was given grace according to the measure of Christ’s gift.—Ephesians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment