Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Let Go Let God with Willpower

I am blessed with the strength of divine willpower.
 
Willpower is like a muscle, becoming stronger with regular use. Willpower is a trusted part of me, allowing me to hold on or let go, whichever serves my highest purpose. When I choose to do the will of God, I express my spiritual nature. My willpower allows me to release what no longer serves my highest good. I focus my attention on the good I desire and affirm my ability to accomplish what I want in life. My will empowers my intentions and provides the impetus for fulfilling them. Using the strength of my willpower to direct me, I enhance all the good coming to me and through me. I am blessed in mind, body, and spirit through the directive power of my will.
You will decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways.—Job 22:28

No comments:

Post a Comment