Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Let Go Let God be Ageless

I am ageless and free.
 
Just as fall turns to winter and winter to spring in some areas of the world, I experience changes in my life that may affect the way I look or feel about myself and others. Yet there is no change in my age or physical appearance or life that can alter the underlying truth: Through the spirit of God within, I am ageless and free from limitations. I am a living expression of God’s love and life. Young or young in spirit, I welcome each moment as an opportunity to find new ways to express my divine nature. God’s love in me frees me from the limitations of the past and inspires me to live joyously now. Like new buds in the spring, I am born anew each day. I am ready to follow where Spirit leads. I am ageless and free.
Blessed be the name of God from age to age, for wisdom and power are his.—Daniel 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment