Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Let Go Let God be Divinely Focused

I am divinely focused.
 
In my daily prayers, I always give thanks to God for blessing and healing and guiding my loved ones. I envision each and every one enfolded in God’s loving embrace, knowing and affirming for them that they are perfect expressions of God’s light and life. As I affirm and pray, I remain divinely focused, allowing God’s love to move in me and through me to bless others. I let go of outside distractions and center my thoughts on God. I quiet my mind and concentrate on taking slow and steady breaths. I am calm and at peace and open to God’s loving presence. In this presence, I know the peace that surpasses all understanding. My willingness to focus allows God’s love to flow through me.
Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.—1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment