Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let Go Let God Have Faith

My faith is in God.
 
Faith is having the courage to let go and believe in a power greater than myself. Jesus said, “Even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ it will be done.” But more than words, Jesus demonstrated the peace that comes with having faith. My faith is in God. Do my actions match my faith? They do when I follow Jesus’ example and allow God to guide my steps. So I pray today for understanding and guidance, but above all, I pray to strengthen my faith. My faith in God allows God to work in my life. Do I need healing? A loving relationship? Understanding? My faith casts away fear and negativity. In prayer, I put aside doubt. I have the confidence to live each day to the fullest.
Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.—Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment