Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 25, 2016

Let Go Let God in Wholeness

I am infused with the energy of God.
 
I am a physical, spiritual, and social being. Within me are hundreds of parts that comprise my whole. My skeleton frames me. My heart circulates blood infused with oxygen courtesy of my lungs. My brain monitors processes. Each part of my body has a specific function and purpose. I am the sum of these parts that allow me to think, breathe, move, and feel. Divine energy flows within me, infusing every cell, tissue, and organ with strength and vitality. There is only one of me, and I am a magnificent creation of God. I give thanks for my body and the amazing way that it works without my even being aware of it. I praise my body for its strength, and I give thanks to God for creating me.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.—Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment