Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Let Go Let God Open to Prosperity

I seek God first and prosperity flows to me and through me.
 
A check is a tangible form of prosperity, yet it is more than a dollar amount or a bank balance. Prosperity is the flow of blessings in my life. If I feel overwhelmed about bills, finances, or decisions to be made, I can change my attitude. I focus on being positive rather than fretful. As I do, I become more appreciative and grateful. Prosperity is also a state of mind. I consider loving family and friends and the beauty of nature among my many blessings. When I turn within to my divine source, I move forward in a positive, expectant state of being. I am more aware of and open to the flow of God’s blessings that are at work in every area of my life. I seek God first and prosperity flows to me and through me.
I am with you; as your mind is, so is mine.—1 Samuel 14:7

No comments:

Post a Comment