Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

The Christ within guides me to my good.
 
Whether I’m consciously aware of it or not, my life is continually guided step-by-step toward my best and highest good. I begin by stilling my mind then trusting in divine wisdom to see me through any seeming obstacle. Resting in a comfortable position, I close my eyes. With deliberation, I shut out the outside world. Like a fog lifting, my mind clears, and I tune in to God’s message for me. I remain open to divine direction. With a willingness to listen, I now hear the still, small voice within. This divine whisper of encouragement guides me on my spiritual journey. Through sacred listening, I gain clarity to take inspired action. I am blessed.
Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you.”—Genesis 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment