Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 11, 2016

Let Go Let God in Anticipation

I greet the day with joy and anticipation.
 
Anticipation is the energy that causes me to pop out of bed ready to greet each new day. I look forward to the activities the day holds, knowing there is something wonderful about to happen. Anticipation activates my excitement and zeal, working like a magnet to pull in joy. When I share my anticipation with others, they, too, are energized, multiplying the joy that we experience. I look forward to opportunities for me to be of help to family and friends and ways I can express God’s love in my life. I look ahead to applying positive approaches to life’s challenges and gaining knowledge. I greet the day with joy and anticipation.
Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not clothed like one of these.—Matthew 6:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment