Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Let Go Let God in Healing

Divine life renews every cell of my body.
 
When people unite in prayer wonderful things happen. The collective consciousness of many praying hearts opens the floodgates of positive energy. Today I focus my thoughts and prayers on health and wholeness for everyone. I envision a world where all people live in an awareness of divine potential and where we reap the rewards of healthy living. I envision food and water for everyone, affordable medical care and treatment for those in need, and education to help people live healthier, more productive lives. I envision divine life renewing every cell of every person. Praying hearts, united as one, create a powerful healing energy that is far-reaching. Divine life is actively at work, renewing and revitalizing.
For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.—Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment