Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 15, 2016

Let Go Let God Open to Prosperity

Trusting the prospering power of Spirit, I open to new and infinite blessings.
 
Prosperity is the divine inheritance of every person. Reaping God’s bounty comes by accepting responsibility for my consciousness around matters of wealth. I affirm that the indwelling God is my instant, constant, and infinite source of supply and allow myself to feel the truth of those words. I nurture these seed thoughts in the fertile soil of divine substance and weed out any thoughts of lack or limitation that may be spoiling the fruits of my labor. Even if the landscape of my outer life appears barren, I faithfully keep my thoughts centered on the divine ideas of abundance and sufficiency. As I cultivate my consciousness, I open the way to new and infinite blessings.
He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will ... increase the harvest of your righteousness.—2 Corinthians 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment