Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Let Go Let God be Free

Freedom is mine through the indwelling presence of God.
 
Freedom is both a reality and a feeling. The reality is something experienced in the world around me: the ability to worship the way I choose, travel wherever I want, and speak my mind without fear of prosecution or retribution. The feeling of freedom is an experience within my mind, heart, and spirit. I feel the presence of God within me as wisdom and peace and know that I am being guided through the trials and tribulations of life. The presence of God is with me in every step and every decision. I feel safe and protected. While conditions in the outer world may have the capacity to affect my external world, my feelings are mine alone. I am free in the presence of God.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.—2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment