Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 13, 2016

Let Go Let God Forgive

God’s presence works through me to forgive myself and others.

The poet Alexander Pope wrote, “To err is human; to forgive, divine.” These words are a gentle reminder that in our humanness, we will more than likely make mistakes. Yet as children of a higher power, we have it within us to forgive the situation and move forward. I see beyond any transgressions another may have committed and remember that their spiritual truth is also mine. So I release judgments. I let go of resentments and expectations not met. Before ending my day, I take a moment to reflect on any emotional baggage I am carrying. As each instance surfaces, I release it by affirming: God’s presence works through me to forgive myself and others. I bless each experience and forgive. Doing so frees me to live in light and love.

Create in me a clean heart, O God.—Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment