Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 2, 2016

Let Go Let God in Prayer

As I pray, I am uplifted.
 
When I pray, I open myself to the flow of divine goodness, guidance, and inspiration. I release my concerns, taking my focus away from problems and fears. I relax into the comforting presence of God. If my need is healing, I affirm divine life in every organ and cell within me. If my need is prosperity, I shift my thoughts away from lack and declare abundance. Whatever I need, I pray for the best outcome and place my faith and attention only on the activity of Spirit. I pray for my family, community, country, and our world by holding the high watch and affirming the highest good for all. I imagine divine light shining on and in each person, inspiring and blessing us, guiding and lifting us up in spirit.
And after he had dismissed the crowds, he went up the mountain by himself to pray.—Matthew 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment