Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 30, 2016

Let Go Let God in Remembrance

I give thanks for everyone who has come before me.
 
Today I give thanks for those who have come before me, for the men and women who have served their country to make the world a better place. I honor their memories with prayers of gratitude. I do not have to agree with the premise of war to understand the sacrifice these souls have made. I also bring to mind family members and friends who have passed from this physical plane, those who have been a special part of my life. These loved ones are still with me in my awareness and in my heart. Our souls are intricately woven together and cannot be separated. I give thanks for the life I live because others gave of their light, life, and love. Remembering the past, I live in the present and move into the future in a spirit of oneness and peace.
I do not cease to give thanks for you, as I remember you in my prayers.—Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment