Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Let Go Let God in Safe Travel

I am divinely guided and protected wherever I travel.
 
Wherever I am and whatever my next destination, I travel with a positive perspective. I thoroughly enjoy the journey because I feel a sense of deep peace and security that comes from trusting in Spirit. Relying on the indwelling Spirit as my protector and my guide does not mean that I ignore basic safety measures when I travel. To the contrary, being grounded in Spirit means that I make appropriate preparations for my trip, guided by my innate wisdom. Staying steeped in an awareness of Spirit’s omnipresent love also means that, when the unexpected occurs, I react out of faith and calm rather than out of fear and anxiety. Wherever I go, I feel totally safe and secure because I trust in the wisdom and love of God within me.
The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.—Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment