Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Let Go Let God in Self-Image

I see myself in the likeness of my Creator, God the Good.
 
I am a child of God, with divinity woven into the fabric of my being. My true nature is peace, love, and joy. I see myself as being divinely good and inspired by Spirit. Yet there could be times when, in my humanness, I express myself in ways that may not reflect my true divine nature. Rather than berate myself for any missteps, I take time to once again turn my mind to God. I reconnect with the loving qualities of the Divine and remember the truth of who I am: a reflection of my Creator. Every moment is a chance to more fully express my God-given qualities. I am a better person when I am one with the One who created me.
So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.–Genesis 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment