Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Let Go Let God with Clear Vision

I see clearly through the eyes of God.
 
Just as a hot air balloon ride can lift me to a higher perspective, so, too, I can raise my mind and heart into an elevated place of being. Simply by imagining myself being carried aloft into a brighter, more light-filled altitude, I gain a new vision of my life. Whenever I feel outer events weighing me down emotionally, I take a mental assessment. As I close my eyes and tune in with the indwelling Presence, I begin to feel a shift in my awareness. My heart expands, and my whole being energizes with the light of God. Seeming problems drop away as I take in a new energy and vibration that dissolves any old, unwanted points of view. I focus my will, lifting my perspective into a higher perspective, and I look at life with new eyes.
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer.—1 Peter 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment