Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 23, 2016

Let Go Let God You are Never Alone

I am never alone, for God and I are one.
 
There are times when I may feel alone or afraid. When I am in a state of fear I may not be able to see the resources available to me. In these times I turn within to the presence of Spirit. I pause and take in a gentle breath. Slowly exhaling, I let go of all concerns. Remembering God’s presence in my life clears my mind. I am able to feel the love of Spirit when I affirm: I am one with God. As I recognize that I am never alone, I begin to open my mind to God’s good. The truth is that infinite possibilities are available to me in every moment. I rest in the assurance that I am an integral part of God’s family. All manner of support is available to me from my friends, family, and of course from Spirit. I remain steadfast in the truth that wherever I am, God is and all is well.

God is our refuge and strength.—Psalm 46:1

No comments:

Post a Comment