Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Let Go Let God Answer the Call

I answer the call as I open my heart to the wisdom of God.
 
What does it mean to answer the call? To a minister, it may mean having a deep commitment to serving God; to a doctor or nurse, helping others heal and feel whole; a teacher, encouraging students along the path of academic growth. What is my calling? What am I passionate about? The poet W.E. Henley once wrote, “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.” These words strengthen my resolve to find the path that is mine to follow. I open my mind and heart to God, knowing that all will be revealed to me at the right time and in the right way. Opportunities await. The key to answering the call is to be open to new experiences and divine wisdom.
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment