Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 27, 2016

Let Go Let God Forgive

In forgiveness, I find freedom.
 
In my natural state, love flows readily to and from me. However, when I hold resentment, bitterness, or hatred toward anyone, including myself, I create an emotional block around my own heart. Each time I repeat a shaming or blaming story, I add yet another brick to that wall. Over time, I can come to feel disempowered and imprisoned within a fortress of my own negativity. In forgiveness, I find the key to returning to my natural state of expansiveness and freedom. When I forgive, I feel an indescribable grace. The wall around my heart disappears and the Christ Light that I truly am radiates throughout my being. Through forgiveness, I fully claim my natural states of love, gratitude, peace, and joy.
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment