Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Let Go Let God on this Spiritual Journey

I learn and grow on my spiritual journey.
 
A backpacker must choose to pack only the necessities. I also travel light by releasing mental baggage and beliefs that no longer serve me. I release agendas and trust my inner wisdom. I am open and receptive, trusting that God is ever leading me to the highest expression of my spiritual nature. My spiritual journey provides me with the opportunities I need to learn and grow. Some steps along my journey will be filled with opulence while others may feel like walking through a barren desert. The longer I travel, the more connected I feel to God and to everyone I meet along my path. My destination is an inner kingdom of peace, love, and compassion.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way to the place where I am going.—John 14:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment