Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 20, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

My affirmative prayers unfailingly bless others.
 
When I pray for family and friends, I do not plead with God for positive outcomes. Instead, I become relaxed and still. I center my consciousness in the Truth of God’s infinite goodness, love, and wisdom. I affirm in my heart or aloud that the transformative and healing power of Spirit is ever-present, despite appearances to the contrary. Resting in the awareness of God, I am filled with peace. The Universe is unfolding as it should be for the highest good of all. One with Divine Mind, I trust that God’s almighty power is at work in every situation that I bring to mind. Through my faith-filled affirmative prayers, I manifest greater peace, healing, and well-being for others in the world.
So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.—Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment