Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Let Go Let God Thank You God

I give thanks for my divine qualities and gifts.
 
Thank You, God, for this amazing life and everything in it! Thank You, God, for Your omnipresence, that I may experience Your glorious nature both within and all around me. Thank You, God, for Your omnipotence, that I may feel Your boundless strength and perseverance in every moment and situation of my life. Thank You, God, for Your omniscience, that I may abide in wisdom and understanding as to all matters, at all times. Centered in You, I recognize that divine will and my will are one in Truth. Divine love is a perpetual wellspring of comfort, nourishment, and joy within my being. Eternal life is the very source of my radiant health, vibrancy, and well-being. I faithfully demonstrate my divine nature today and every day.
All mine are yours, and yours are mine; and I have been glorified in them.—John 17:10

No comments:

Post a Comment