Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Let Go, Let God

I release fear and allow God’s blessings to flow into me.
 
When I want to declutter, I sort through my clothing and other belongings and get rid of any items that I no longer like or use. Letting go of things may be difficult. But I challenge myself to create space. I also take regular inventory of my thoughts, actions, and commitments. They serve specific purposes in my life, so if they are not working for my highest good, I let them go. I spend time in meditation to strengthen my power of discernment and know what is mine to release. I make room for new insights and experiences that usher God’s good into my life. I release what holds me back, and I open myself to future blessings.
Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old. I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?—Isaiah 43:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment