Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 18, 2016

Let Go Let God in Divine Awareness

I recognize God’s presence as peace, love, and guidance.
 
I experience moments of blissful peace when I remain conscious of and tuned in to Spirit. When I first awaken, I pause to give thanks for this new day and the opportunities it holds. Throughout the hours ahead, I take time to reconnect with Spirit within to once again experience the peace that comes from understanding. If I am struggling with a difficult situation or decision, I let go. I just stop for a time. Doing so, I shift from striving to believing, knowing that answers will come. I give thanks in advance. I wait. I listen. I receive. Eventually, I become so accustomed to living my life as a prayer that I remain in a perpetual state of gratitude and awareness of the Divine.

Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have come to believe.”—John 20:29

No comments:

Post a Comment