Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Let Go Let God in Faith

I have faith in the love of God to bless all and be all in my life.
 
I begin each day with this simple thought: God loves me. These words hold enormous power and meaning. The idea expands its energy in my thoughts as I revel in the loving relationship I have with my divine Creator. This love doesn’t have to be earned or won; it is mine as the creation of this perfect love. God loves me and will always be the source for all I need. I am protected and guided through every challenging situation. Divine life heals and renews me in body, mind, and soul. No wound or illness in my body is beyond the healing power of God’s love. No darkness is greater than the pure light of love. I have faith in the love of God to bless all and be all in my life. I have faith in God’s perfect plan for me.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment