Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Let Go Let God in the Garden

In the garden of prayer, I experience peace and contentment.
 
Jesus knew the value of spending time with nature and in quiet communion with God. Perhaps he felt a calling to be one with nature while praying; to experience that place of peace and beauty. I, too, can experience that peace. I can stop for a moment and picture a beautiful garden, filled with vibrant colors and glorious scents. I breathe deeply, taking in those scents and filling my lungs with clean air. I breathe out, releasing negative thoughts and feel my body releasing stress. My muscles are relaxed and my mind is at peace. I give thanks for this sacred opportunity. Here in the garden, I am one with God, united with the source of all life and healing.
The Lord will guide you continually ... and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.—Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment