Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 1, 2016

Let Go Let God in Serendipity

I am grateful that I am richly blessed.
 
Reflecting on some of the blessings in life and how they came to be is like a connect-the-dots puzzle. When a line is drawn sequentially connecting the numbered dots, the outline of an object is revealed. Looking back, I now see serendipitous events. Serendipity is defined as “finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for.” These things might include how I found my friends, job, church, or the town in which I live. My spiritual understanding and belief in the activity of God at work in my life show how I am guided throughout my journey. I see the connecting lines and recognize divine order and grace leading the way. I am thankful for the gifts I have received and the unexpected good even within the challenging times.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.–John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment