Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Let Go Let God on Stepping-Stones

I am inspired to take right action toward my goals and dreams.
 
Taking a positive approach toward life, I turn obstacles into opportunities. No matter what my goals and dreams may be, I trust in God to guide me in the right direction. I find that the perfect answer is revealed as I focus my attention on God’s presence in my life. In prayer I gain a new understanding of what is before me. The wisdom of God directs both my inward thoughts and my outward actions. I step out in faith, confident in my abilities. Challenges in my life serve as stepping-stones toward my good. Putting one foot in front of the other, I take inspired action to achieve my goals and dreams. Step by step, I move forward following a path of greater love, peace, and joy.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.—Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment