Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

Today and every day I pray for those I love.
 
Whether I am concerned about a ­family member or another of God’s children, I remember them in my prayer time. I affirm for them that they are healthy and whole, and I envision for them a life of happiness and success. “Dear one, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. God is loving you in this and every moment, holding you in a loving embrace and protecting you with each step you take. You are capable of achieving dreams that are beyond your imagination, and I am here to support you in all your endeavors. I love you unconditionally and without end. I know without doubt that God is guiding your way. I give thanks for the blessing of having you in my life.”
I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment