Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for World Peace

I honor the divine nature of every being.
 
When I read or hear about unrest in the world, do I ask myself, What can I do? I begin the process of peace by honoring the divine nature of every being. I pray for all in turmoil. I send prayers of peace to all of our world leaders. I envision peace among countries and between neighbors. To change attitudes toward peace, I begin with myself. I connect prayerfully with Spirit. This connection allows me to demonstrate peace at work, in my family, and with all my acquaintances. Whenever I feel concern, frustration, or anxiety, I remember to honor the divine nature of every being. Doing so puts feet to the words of a beloved peace song, “Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me.”

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you ... Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.—John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment