Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Guided by divine wisdom, I live fully and freely.
 
Just as a map or GPS guides me to a physical destination, I have an internal guidance system that directs me to my right and perfect path. Divine wisdom guides me to the unfolding of my soul’s purpose. I pay attention to my inner wisdom through prayer and meditation. Spending time in silence and centering my mind on God allows me to clearly see the next steps I should take. As I move along my life’s journey, I use my feelings as signposts to help me gauge whether I am on course. If I feel joy, courage, peace of mind, or contentment, then I trust that I am on the right path. As I follow the guidance from divine wisdom, I fully express my highest and best self.

If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given you.—James 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment