Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Prosperity

God’s infinite goodness surrounds me. I am abundantly blessed.
 
Looking around at the abundant nature on earth, I am reminded of how God provides for my needs. The sun’s rays help plants grow and those plants provide oxygen for breathing. When it rains I am reminded of how God supports all life by blessing the fertile land. God also sustains me through divine wisdom that guides me on my path. I am blessed with creativity that finds expression in my work and hobbies. I am also blessed by my family, friends, and community. The Universe responds to my growing awareness of God’s good. I welcome abundance in my life and in turn, I share with others. God’s infinite goodness surrounds me and I am abundantly blessed.
I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me.—Revelation 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment