Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Let Go Let God through Relationships

I behold the Christ essence in myself and in others.
 
These words written by Richard and Mary-Alice Jafolla remind me there is a divine connection joining me with every person: “There is a level in every human soul which knows no conflict, competition, or contempt, a level which knows only peace, harmony, and love. In fact, it is peace and harmony and love, because it is the Christ essence of us.” When it is hard for me to see our connection, I can improve the situation by lifting my awareness. I redirect negative reactions by remembering the Christ in me, and then I can begin to recognize it in others. In my mind and heart I connect our higher selves. Beyond the outer façade of hurt feelings, fears, and apprehension is our Christ identity. Seeing it in others helps them see it in themselves.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.—John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment