Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 25, 2016

Let Go Let God with Childlike Wonder

All things are possible, for I am a child of God.
 
What is it like to view the world with childlike wonder? It is to put aside my grown-up skepticism, doubt, or fear, and instead live in unconditional love and trust. It is to live in the moment, to experience life with enthusiasm, anticipating only good. It is to be fascinated by everything, to question and to listen for answers with unwavering faith. With childlike wonder, I am awed by the beauty of the stars. I watch with fascination as an ant carries its prized crumb off to its anthill. I listen with joy to the song of a lark. I tap into an inexhaustible source of energy and ideas. All things are possible, for I am a child of God.

Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, “I thank you, Father ... because you have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants …”—Luke 10:21

No comments:

Post a Comment