Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 15, 2016

Let Go Let God with Healthy Living

I express gratitude for all life through healthy living.
 
Spirit is the energy and breath of life that moves in and through me and all living beings. When I wake in the morning and before I go to sleep at night, I connect with a feeling of appreciation for all that I am. I have regard for myself and all life as I express gratitude for my many blessings. I move through my day honoring the life God has given me. I take care of my physical, mental, and spiritual health, and extend my care and concern to the environment, animals, and all others who cross my path. When I am consciously making healthy choices, I am expressing my full potential. I take better care of myself and live a healthy lifestyle in gratitude for the dynamic life with which I have been blessed.
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you?—1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment