Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 12, 2016

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

God is in charge, and all is well.
 
Sometimes my life feels like a jigsaw puzzle, and I am constantly looking for the right piece to put in the right place. Whenever I feel this way I take time to pray and reconnect with God. I know that underneath it all, divine order reigns. God is in charge! I am comforted by this knowledge. All is well with me and my world. In any circumstance I face, I can affirm God is in charge and feel peaceful and protected. I don’t need to control. When I release the need to do things my way, I discover that every little detail falls into place, as if it were meant to be. And just like the pieces of a puzzle form a complete picture, the pieces of my life come together to create the life I want to live.

But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than any human authority.”—Acts 5:29

No comments:

Post a Comment