Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Let Go Let God as Joy

With joy radiating from my heart, I celebrate my life!
 
A quote by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin shares, “Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.” Most days I feel God’s presence as a sense of happiness welling up within me. In trying times the illusion of discontent can appear to steal my bliss. Any turmoil I experience is only temporary for nothing is stronger than the eternal and divine presence of Spirit. The truth is that joy is my natural state of being, always in my heart, ready to be expressed. I allow the natural expression of joy to strengthen and sustain me. Life is to be cele-brated, particularly when I shine the light of divine happiness wherever I go! When I express joy, I am reflecting my divine heritage. God’s love fills my heart to overflowing. I AM joy! I AM life! I AM love!

The joy of the Lord is your strength.—Nehemiah 8:10

No comments:

Post a Comment