Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Let Go Let God Encourage Others

I allow divine love to flow through me to bless others.
 
When I pray for others, I affirm that divine love is guiding their way. I give them the blessing of my presence, companionship, love, and support as they discern their own way. In her poem “Child of Light,” Martha Smock wrote: “I see you as a child of light. I see you guided and directed by an inward Spirit that leads you unerringly into the path that is right for you.” With absolute faith, I join my heart with the hearts of those I support. Bringing our energies together in the spirit of cooperation and compassion encourages feelings of goodness, optimism, courage, and strength. The encouragement I extend to others is an expression of divine love working through me to bless them.

For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.—Matthew 18:20

No comments:

Post a Comment