Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Let Go Let God provide Comfort

I am comfortable in any new or challenging situation.
 
Life is perpetually calling me to greater expressions of my Christ Potential. While times of rest provide essential nourishment during my life journey, occasionally, I may catch myself lingering for too long in the safety of the known. Am I stuck in a rut? Am I striving for my full potential? Spirit is calling me to seek out opportunities for growth. I might elect to take on a hobby, join a community, or some other commitment that invites me to more fully express my God-given gifts. Taking on challenges as well as squarely meeting the ones before me helps me to build fortitude and flexibility. By being willing to get out of my comfort zone, I expand my horizons, gaining confidence to handle new, unexpected situations.
But strive for the greater gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.—1 Corinthians 12:31

No comments:

Post a Comment