Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 29, 2016

Let Go Let God through Reflection

I reflect on my oneness with God and give thanks.
 
I am ever-evolving, taking in countless sights, sounds, and information every day. While it is important that I continue to be open to the world around me, it is also important that I stop and reflect on all that I have learned and experienced. In prayer, I reflect on who I am as a child of God and who I want to be as an individual. In prayer, my heart is open to all that God reveals to me. I see how strong I have become through the ups and downs, joys and disappointments of life. These experiences have made me strong and capable. I emerge from my time of reflection with a new appreciation of who I am spiritually and the ways I contribute to the world.

Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment