Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 23, 2016

Let Go Let God Affirm Healing

Divine life infuses every cell of my being.
 
My body is a physical manifestation of the Divine. I give thanks for all that it does, sending blessings from my head to my toes. Affirming health and life energizes and engages divine life within each cell. During times of meditation, I reflect on the spiritual life energy coursing through my body. Divine energy courses through my veins with every beat of my heart. Like a light being lit from within, I feel the warm glow radiating outward through me. Every cell, organ, and system that comprises the physical me is being renewed and restored by this healing life energy. Right now, right where I am, I am whole and complete.
They … brought all who were sick to him, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed.—Matthew 14:35, 36

No comments:

Post a Comment