Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Let Go Let God be Carefree

I am confident, carefree, and courageous.
 
If I feel heavyhearted, one way to lighten my mood is to open the curtains and allow the warm sunshine to flow in. The golden beams are reminiscent of the light of God within my heart. This energy brightens my mood and I begin to feel a sense of hope. Instead of worrying, I bask in the peaceful presence of God and I feel lighter. As I tune in more deeply to God’s peace, I feel a sense of ease wash over me. My newfound enthusiasm pushes aside any anxieties. I refuse to waste time by worrying. Instead, I place my confidence in divine life within and let go and let God. I choose hope over concern; faith over doubt. I choose to be confident, carefree, and courageous.
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear.—Matthew 6:25

No comments:

Post a Comment