Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 2, 2016

Let Go Let God be the Foundation

My enduring faith is my foundation for living.
 
The world offers shifting images of fame and wealth. My foundation is the everlasting nature of Spirit in me. Even if conditions around me seemingly crumble into chaos or soar with excitement, I remain focused on the wisdom, love, and peace of Spirit. Faith is my foundation for living. Rather than be influenced by outer conditions, I quietly affirm: I am wisdom; I am love; I am peace. This foundation of belief is deeper than acting wise or loving or peaceful in a moment. I am the very thing itself in my essence and I align with this truth. On the firm foundation of Truth, I look ahead with spiritual vision, knowing that my faith supports me along the way.

The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on rock.—Matthew 7:25

No comments:

Post a Comment