Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Let Go Let God Encourage World Peace

My harmonious actions inspire peace among others.
 
I am not alone. I am part of the worldwide community, and it is up to me to create peace and spread love and kindness. I look for ways to make a difference in my home, my community, and my environment. I take every opportunity to show compassion and understanding. My actions have a direct impact on those around me and in the world. The love of God within me is my guide in all that I do. Passing along positive thoughts and actions creates a ripple effect that expands to encompass the world. These deeds will eventually come full circle to bless me and my world in a multitude of ways. As I continue to practice love and kindness and express peace and love, my harmonious actions inspire peace among others.
Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication.—Ephesians 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment