Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Let Go Let God Live Fearlessly

My faith allows me to live boldly and vibrantly.

Living boldly and vibrantly does not mean denying my fears. I acknowledge any feelings of fear or anxiousness, but I do not let those feelings govern me or eclipse my awareness of God’s omnipresent good. Instead, I recognize that now is the time to deepen and demonstrate the magnitude of my faith. Centered in Truth, I affirm that there is no worldly circumstance that can defeat the power of Spirit in me. I recognize that I have the strength and wisdom to meet any and all challenges in my life. Shifting fear to faith, I will prevail. Whether it is a physical challenge, emotional struggle, or financial concern, trusting in God, I always know what to do, where to go, and what to say. With faith, I boldly and vibrantly live each day to its fullest.
 
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.—Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment