Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Divine wisdom guides and directs me.
 
Being at the right place at the right time is more than just coincidence. Every action I take is lovingly guided by Spirit. A divine plan is in motion. As I turn within and quiet my mind, I rise above the static of my everyday thoughts and find a new inner rhythm. I listen. Here, in the peace of my heart, I am guided to exactly what I need to do and how to do it. A feeling of tranquility washes over me. I breathe deeply and rhythmically. All tension lifts from me. I spend this time listening and waiting. No thought of concern disturbs this peace that comes from understanding. Divine wisdom guides and directs me.

And we speak of these things in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual things to those who are spiritual.—1 Corinthians 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment