Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Let Go Let God through Grace

I am continually in the flow of God’s good.
 
Grace is pure, divine love readily available and never withheld because it is one of God’s gifts. The Handbook of Positive Prayer shares, “Grace is God’s gift of love and mercy, given freely to us whether or not we deserve it. We cannot steal, borrow, buy, or earn it. We can only accept or refuse it.” I know that God is always there, providing for me and supporting me along my life’s journey. As I focus on God as a gentle, guiding presence, a sense of joy arises in my heart. When I recognize God’s powerful guiding presence, I naturally relax into the flow of good in my life. I let go of concerns as the love of God surrounds and fills me to overflowing. This is the grace of God uplifting and strengthening me.

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.—Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment